Thursday, August 19, 2010

All-Music Edition of In Other Words

Do you write while listening to music? Is there a particular song that is mentioned in your last book? A favourite tune to "get you in the mood" to work on that manuscript you can't quite finish?

Tune in for my first show devoted purely to music! It'll be a full hour of music chosen by writers - you'll hear the songs they chose and why they chose them. From Johnny Cash to Joy Division, rap to rhapsody... as diverse as the authors polled.

Don't miss this summer music special edition.

Of course, I'll be kicking the show off with a pick or two of my own... tough to choose! Bonnie Prince Billy is leading my shortlist, but I may change my mind by Tuesday...


LOVEGROVE'S SUMMER MUSIC EDITION
of In Other Words
Tuesday, August 24 at 2pm
CKLN 88.1FM or online at ckln.fm


Jennifer LoveGrove

1 comment:

Stephanie Dickison said...

Jennifer,

What a great idea! Ooh, it's going to be a great show!

Stephanie